Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Perspective Drawing


Less than a week until fall break and less than 24 hours until I'm 19! This week we're working on perspective drawing. I have drastically improved on my drawing skills and I need to work on my perspective drawing so I am glad we are working on this. I really have enjoyed getting into smaller groups for our drawing class. My favorite was Suzanne's group because we got to work with magazine layouts and fonts. It was so much fun. Drafting may not be as much fun but it is something we have to do. My favorite part about being in the studio and in a program like this is that I can talk about how much I like a certain wallpaper or font type and not sound like a loser! haha. It's so refreshing to sit down and talk about design with people like it's the norm.

No comments: