Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Design Technologies

I am in love with the idea of saving space with a sink drawer! It's so cool! Who would have thought that a sink could go back into a wall? Next there will be retractable toilets and showers! Well, maybe not, but many people live in tiny spaces and need to be able to have the same amount of accessibilities as those who live in large homes have. I was very impressed when I saw this technology and I actually prefer this sink to a regular one.
This is a chic fire extinguisher, that is actually much more simple to use. I've always been afraid that if a fire happened I wouldn't know what to do because I wouldn't know how to use the fire extinguisher in time. This extinguisher is designed so all you do is pull the round nob. I could figure that part out without even reading the article explaining how it works. Emergency equipment should be extremely simple to use because people have enough on their minds in an emergency.


This is a bike designed by Puma that folds up for easy storage! Many people who ride bikes have apartments and they don't have a lot of room to store their bike so this is a great technology. The bike looks kind of funny when folded out normally but if you need the space, this is a great alternative to getting your bike stolen because you have to leave it out on the street.

No comments: